Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life is going pretty well...

I've been getting a lot of interest in my scarves, some interest has lead to orders.  I knew I was on to something unique, but I really didn't expect it to get this much interest so fast.  Now I must not let this go to my head.  I will stay diligent and focused, for this is what I've always wanted.  The chance to design my own art and have it be appreciated.  It's happening, so I must enjoy it and revel in it.  And on a side note, everyone send good vibes to my wrist so I can keep up with the demand.  :-)

Here's my latest creation.  This scarf was made for a work friend of mine.  She loves pink and black together so thats what I gave her.  She was so thrilled with it she showed it to other co-workers and some of them have placed orders as well.

No comments: