Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring, Is it Here or Not?

Spring is my favorite season for several reasons.  I hate winter and I do mean hate.  Not so much the snow, but the dark and cold days.  So when spring comes that means winter is over.  I also love spring because that is when the world seems to renew itself and I renew myself along with it.  This is the time of year when I feel the most motivated to change and to create!  In fact my creative juices run so rampid at this time of year that I can hardly control the flow.  I love that feeling!  It's good.  Too bad I can't feel that all year round...I'm working on that, though.  Spring is also when love blooms...it's been a while since I've felt the romance of spring, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy for those who do.

So, by the calendar date it is spring, but when I look out my window I still see reminents of the snow storms we've been having lately.  Sigh...Mother nature keeps turning tricks on me.  I suppose I should get used to it, for it's probably going to keep going on this way.  Am I letting it discourage me?  Hell no!  For some reason my creative juices are still flowing, so why should I let the weather stop me?

There are purple flowers blooming outside my apartment.  Apparently they are not letting the weather stop them either.  We could all learn a lot from nature...  And perhaps that will be my next post.

BTW, this post was inspired by a post a friend of mine wrote on his blog.  Check it out at: http://www.invokemagic.com/

2 comments:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Spring is my favorite season too. I *hate* winter and cold and dark, dreary times. It's been accentuated with my move 1000 miles further north of the equator from my natural home.

Interesting thought about being more creative in the Spring. I hadn't thought about it quite like that before, but I think you are right... creative juices and energy runs high as it warms up! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you for the post Suzy! Get your engines running!