Friday, February 5, 2010

Another day is Gone

and I am still alone. As I walked through my front door this evening, getting home from a 4 hour shift at Michaels the words of a Michael Jackson song played through my mind. I started this blog for many reasons. Many that I know and probably many that I don't know. It's true that this blog may at times seem like a pity party and anyone is welcome to join me, but it is also true that this blog will be an inspiration to myself and hopefully others as well. Please feel free to join me either way. Perhaps we will grow together.

I'm starting a new journey. I've always been on a journey toward self-understanding and betterment, but I feel it is time to dive deeper. I've long felt like I don't belong anywhere or that I just haven't found that 'perfect' place...Sometimes I feel that it is out there, calling to me and other days I feel like there's just emptiness out there. Since I was around 14 I began to feel like Colorado might be my place, but I've never been able to move there to find out. It was when I was 14 that my family went to visit my Uncle who lives in New Castle, Co. He's take me horseback riding and I loved it. I felt free and connected.

And then again, maybe it's not really a place that I seek, but a state of mind...

No comments: