Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beautiful Day!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning.  I'm slightly ahead on my homework so I'm taking a little time to relax today.  I can't skip doing homework altogether though.  I'm working more days than usual this week, so I have to make sure I'm far ahead of schedule on homework.  It actually feels good that I'm getting ahead this way, hopefully I can hold onto the head start.  LOL

Spring is on its way!  Yay!  If only there was some way to speed it here a little faster!  The birds are returning and that's a good sign.  I'm not sure if it's the same bird or not, but every year there is one bird that makes the sound of a doorbell when he sings.  My daughter and I like to think he is our friend and returns to keep us company during the summer.  Although sometimes his call can get a bit annoying.  :-)  Just like any other friend, I guess.

No comments: