Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I've been busy with for the last few weeks


I just finished my Mixed Media class. It was fun and I learned so much! It's one of the few classes I don't want to come to an end, especially since my next class is The History of Art in the Western World. I love art, but I'm not much into reading about it and writing essays about it.

Anyway, I thought I'd post my last assignment so you could all see some of what I've done. For this assignment we had to take 12 of our experimental pieces and compile them together as a sort of postcard advertisement. Obviously, our professor picked the topic because I certainly wouldn't have chosen teapots! LOL The studies are done in a variety of mediums including, pastels, watercolors, acrylics and some are combination of those three. I like my pastel drawings the best, especially the one front and center. Someone in my class said it would look good in a coffee shop.

What do you think? Speak up! :-D

Later I'll post some of the other assignments that I'm so proud of! LOL

No comments: