Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm angry

at the world, at a friend, at myself. It's easier to be angry than hurt and in pain. I know it's OK to be angry too; its a natural part of any grievance process, but how long is it OK to be angry? Anger has a tendency to motivate me, so in that sense I guess it would be good yo always be angry, huh? What do you think?

I suppose I should explore why I am angry. I know a few reasons, but they will have to wait. Some other reasons are that I'm angry that I can't just be confident and secure all the time. I'm angry that I attach myself to things and people that don't want me back. I like challenges, but its ridiculous to always want what you can't have and always shun what wants you so much. I'm angry at myself for being afraid to let someone in and at the same time for wanting someone so badly.

I'm angry at the world for all the violence, the constant hatred...it can't be creating a good energy for us to feed off of.

So, I guess while the anger is still burning I should get some things done!

No comments: