Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a beautiful Day!

I'm so glad the first signs of spring are showing up. The sun seems to be trying to peek through the clouds more and more.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of music. Music from the 80's that I miss so much, some from the 90's, and I've been trying out some of the latest stuff too. It's been fun, and it's been reminding me of how much music motivates me to move! I work longer and harder with music playing. It really makes me want to go dancing; get my groove on. I want to dress up in a sexy black dress, do my make-up and hair, perhaps even wear some sexy high-heeled boots. I want to go to a dance club where I can lose myself in the music and really pump and grind. The last time I remember doing that I think it was over 7 or 8 years ago. Oh, how I need that right now. Anyone want to come along? If I don't get any takers soon, I'll go crazy and go on my own...

No comments: